Monday, February 9, 2009

Ahhhh!

Ok, I know I suck at this blog thing. I am taking 13 hours this semester for my M.Ed in Elementary Education and working at the Y and UTC, not to mention being a sometimes wedding coordinator/always supportive friend to my girls out there who are getting married soon. Getting sucked in to the Twilight books didn't help my time situation either.. especially considering I am on round 2 of reading them.

I promise that I will post pictures from all the fun stuff we did last year.. eventually. We are in the process of looking for a house, so that's keeping us pretty stressed and busy. Gerry and I are just trying to keep things balanced and not pull our hair out.. it's working so far. Unfortunately, I am only about 6 weeks into the semester- not even midterms yet. The good news- Courtney and Andrew are coming to New Orleans with us for Mardi Gras in less than 2 weeks! Pump it!

This too shall pass.. and I will find time to update this thing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment