Today marks 28 weeks and the beginning of our third (and final) trimester! Sometimes it feels like November is FOREVER away, but other times I can't believe it is so close! We still have so much to do before she gets here, but I think we are pretty much on schedule to have everything ready for Catie Grace's arrival.This week, Catie Grace is about 14.5 inches from head to toe and weighs 2.25 pounds. What a big girl! I went to the doctor this morning and everything looks good. We heard little girl's heartbeat (even though she was running away from the doppler, just to make it difficult) and I took my one hour glucose test. The stuff I had to drink didn't taste that bad, it was just hard to drink straight sugar like that. Bleh!
As August comes to a close, we are really looking forward to the beginning of football season! LSU kicks off their season next weekend and we are so very ready for fall football. We will be in New Orleans next weekend and I am looking forward to being surrounded by the crazy Tiger fans. Here's to a good year- Geaux Tigers!
This has been an exciting week for me because it is Recruitment (Rush) here at UTC and I have had the opportunity to go by the Chi Omega house and help out a bit. Just being at the house makes me fondly remember my days in Chi Omega. I hope that Catie Grace is interested in being a Chi Omega when she goes off to college! It was such an important part of my college experience, and I hope she gets to share in the same kind of sisterhood that I did when I was an active at UTC.
Good luck to the Delta Alpha chapter of Chi Omega at Recruitment this week! Delta Alpha- Cream of the Crop!
0 comments:
Post a Comment