Friday, May 20, 2011

100th Post

This is my 100th post! I can't believe I have actually stuck with blogging for so long.  Catie Grace's cuteness has to take the credit :)

My very first post on this blog was on September 12, 2008.

My, my how things have changed.

Back in September of 2008 we had our two furry children- Landon and Lucy- and Miss Catie Grace was but a glimmer and hope in our hearts.  I was just beginning my Master's degree in Elementary Education, Gerry was the manager of New Balance, and we were living in a rental house in East Brainerd.

Just a few years later we have a precious little home, a daughter that I am in awe of every single day, I have my Master's and a job at a great school, and Gerry just got a promotion at Unum.

We are so so blessed- beginning with mine and Gerry's luck of meeting each other and everything that has come after that.  Things are far from perfect, but I am truly happier than I ever thought possible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment