We had a great time for Catie Grace's first Easter! I hate that my mom wasn't able to be here, but she was in Mississippi helping my sister with her new (beautiful and perfect) twin girls. {Post to Come}
The night before Easter, we went to Easter Vigil Mass at St. Stephen's Catholic Church with Aunt Emma, Aunt Michelle, Matthew, and Catie Grace's Godparents (Jennifer and Stefan). Catie Grace wore a beautiful white smocked dress. Did we get any pictures of the sweet girl at her first Easter mass? No. The mass was two hours long- whaaat- and by the time we were leaving we were all exhausted!
We had breakfast with my dad and sister-in-law on Easter morning and then we had an Easter lunch with Gerry's family. Everyone loved seeing Catie Grace on her first Easter.
Here are some pictures of our cutie in her Easter gear.
 |
| Catie Grace was ready for the Easter bunny to visit with her "My First Easter" outfit. |
 |
| CG lookin like her dad in this pic. |
 |
| bunny butt |
 |
| Big girl standin' up! |
 |
| bunny butt 2 |
 |
| It's not bedtime mom! Dad and I were just hanging out. |
 |
| This little girl loves her daddy. |
 |
| They are making the same face. So cute. |
 |
| Maybe I am getting tired... |
 |
| But Aunt Emma is here and she's sooo fun! |
And for Easter Day....
 |
Big stretch in her bunny PJs.
|
Below are pictures of Catie Grace with her Granny Cindy on Easter. Catie Grace is checking out her Easter treats.
 |
| Oh this is a good one. I can taste it. |
 |
| Oooooo. Catie G likes. |
I hope everyone had a blessed Easter. We sure did!
0 comments:
Post a Comment